Author Topic: Hi to all fellows  (Read 2432 times)

Offline jamesgjt

Hi to all fellows
« on: July 14, 2015, 02:41:25 AM »
Hi, I am a new member of this forum because I am driving the new mazda 3. I am a sfu student, anyone in sfu??? I owned few cars before like the Ford taurus, Chrysler sebring 3rd gen, Ford focus 3rd gen titanium, now a brand new mazda3. The reason I pick the 3 because I totaled my lovely 2012 ford focus titanium (others false) this year around January. I found that it is ridiculous to buy a 2015 focus since it is just a styling and minor refresh if u compare both old and refreshed top trim level. It leaves me quite a few option such as the 3, golf, audi a3,ilx, civic, forte, or second hand market. I sit on the new A3, golf and ilx / civic and found that the roof is too load and bumping my head, only the 3 and forte is as comfortable as the focus with a taller headroom. I am 5'11. With the 3 offers me a way better looking and interior quality and better touch than the forte, I picked the 2015 2.5L mazda3 HB in silver color. First impression of the 3 is the styling, it looks great. second is the interior quality and finish. It is clean and the materials are good to touch. It is even better than the golf and not far off from the A3. The let down is that it lacks of full auto window on all window like the audi or the focus does. Handling is not bad as well, but lack of torque vectoring and its more front heavy balance make the handling not as good as the focus. yet steering it is still quite precise. the transmission shift very smooth and accelerate very linear. A car that very engaging to drive and the ride is far more comfortable than the harsh focus.  Love this car so far

Also, it is nice to meet u all!!!!!!

Offline tonyzoomzoom

• Live Long and Prosper
  • Administrator
  • I married my Mazda3
    • T-Zoom
Re: Hi to all fellows
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 09:17:46 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  Glad to hear that you are enjoying the 3 !
2005 Winnie the Blue GT sedan -- powered by eBay
                     next mods = wheel spacers, koni str.t shocks, and more blue LEDs !!

Offline huckduck

• Premium Member
  • I sleep with my Mazda3
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 10:25:44 AM »
former sfu.

you can stiffen up the chassis and that'll fix all your steering ;)
2008 Black Mica Mazdaspeed Axela Silver

SURE ShortCut w/CounterShift | RX8 Knob | HKS SSQV | CompuSTAR | COBB AP | RHO-Plate | Fiamm El Grande | VG Shark Fin | Damond RMM+PMM | Kenwood KDC-897 | Bilstein B14 PSS | JBR RSB | JBR 3.0 TruPath | ETC TMIC | CorkSport Catted DP + Cobb CatBack

ToDo: B*L*OSE Delete | Damond TMM | LED Reflectors

Offline self4depends

• Wheel and Tire Care
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »
You are welcome..

Offline zoomerboomer

• Premium Member
  • I married my Mazda3
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 07:32:24 PM »
WTF? 
'06 25D, 3SGT w/LP, A/T, Mrf, A/C, remote start, Fiamm LT horn, Hidden Hitch, step plate, BCM3 decals, iPod integration, S:18" MSpeed Rays, Kuhmo Ecsta 4XII 225/40, W:17" stock rims, Hankook Icebear 300, VG shark fin, WTech fr mat, Autolismo: dash cam, Mz3 pedals, LEDs & 4300K HIDs; painted calipers w/decals, Mazda JDM visors, Matsu str bar, LED CHMSL thx Tim25, modified exhaust tip, Dale's installed Whiteline camber bushings, cargo tray & '14 25D 3SGT, Tech Pkg, Curt hitch, WTech fr mat.

Offline DKaz

• Danger driver
  • BCMazda3 Sponsor
  • I married my Mazda3
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 01:24:24 PM »
Hi!

WTF? 

You don't even know where to begin, do you? Just print it out and mark it in red. ;D
2012 Mazda 3 GS-Sky Luxury Package 6MT

Offline zoomerboomer

• Premium Member
  • I married my Mazda3
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »
You are welcome..

It says it's from New York, USA.  Must be a relative of POTUS or possible the idiot himself! 
'06 25D, 3SGT w/LP, A/T, Mrf, A/C, remote start, Fiamm LT horn, Hidden Hitch, step plate, BCM3 decals, iPod integration, S:18" MSpeed Rays, Kuhmo Ecsta 4XII 225/40, W:17" stock rims, Hankook Icebear 300, VG shark fin, WTech fr mat, Autolismo: dash cam, Mz3 pedals, LEDs & 4300K HIDs; painted calipers w/decals, Mazda JDM visors, Matsu str bar, LED CHMSL thx Tim25, modified exhaust tip, Dale's installed Whiteline camber bushings, cargo tray & '14 25D 3SGT, Tech Pkg, Curt hitch, WTech fr mat.